Thursday 4 September 2008

Part IX: Thursday and Everything After

Originally Posted Thursday, July 24, 2008


Thursday And Everything After

Nancy and I left our fellow WOWAYers happily chatting in the shelter of the car park as we started off back to Nancy's home. We drove through the night through the pitch black Poconos in the driving rain. We stopped off for coffee and candy to try to stay awake and luckily we did get back safely some time after 3 am it must have been. Straight to bed. Awoke around 7 and showered, then burned some of my pictures to a cd before a trip to pick up Erin and her friend from Hockey camp. We had a meal at an Italian place, Cafe Alessio, not far from home and having dropped off the friend and Erin we decided on a trip to Montgomery Mall in North Wales, PA where I picked up a few items for myself and for Jenny. Later we went out to dinner with Nancy's husband and after that we went to another place called Target where I printed out a few of my pics. They look great. I also bought some new stuff for myself. Everything is ridiculously cheap here. I did consider buying an ipod which is at least 60 quid cheaper over here, but .. oh I dunno, maybe I should have. Oh well. Back to Nancy's and I checked in for my flight. Sigh. I really don't want to go home.

No comments: